What if the president’s Twitter account got hacked?
- by admin
The president’s public Twitter account is under attack, as it appears that hackers have managed to access sensitive data.
According to the Associated Press, the hacker’s credentials were obtained by one of the media companies that has been under contract to Twitter.
Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment from NBC News.
The news comes on the heels of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s announcement that it had discovered a malicious Twitter botnet.
In an interview with ABC News, a DHS official said the malware was believed to be a botnet with a history of infecting public-facing Twitter accounts.
DHS Director of National Intelligence John Brennan said in a statement that the malware found on Twitter was part of an attack campaign targeting public-interest Twitter accounts and social media sites.
Twitter declined to comment.
The president’s public Twitter account is under attack, as it appears that hackers have managed to access sensitive data.According to…
- When will you know if your cryptocurrency is secure?
- How to save money on college tuition: Here’s what you need to know
- How to tell if you have Ebola and where to go if you do
- The Southeastern Community College System’s Community Service Program Is a ‘Culture of Failure’
- How to talk to a coach after a big win