How to get a job with an Indian-American community
- by admin
1 / 4 1.
Get your resume together.
Get it in good order.
Include a cover letter.
Prepare a portfolio.
Ask the community you want to work with for feedback.
If you have experience, ask for a salary.
Apply for the job.
Tell the interviewer about your experiences.
Send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to the interviewer.
Keep the application confidential.
11. Get a job.
1 / 4 1.Get your resume together.2.Get it in good order.3.Include a cover letter.4.Prepare a portfolio.5.Ask the community you want…
- How Fresno Community College’s staff has been targeted by cyberbullying
- How ‘Nashville’ will make you hate the ‘Community’ again
- Warhammer: Warhammer 2039 – A Tale of Two Cities?
- ‘We’ve never had this kind of fear before’: Bayside College students set to attend university
- The Dakota Community Bank is a good deal for the Dakota family